Dallen started pre-school on Tuesday and was so excited. He couldn't wait to wear his big backpack and be with his cousin and best friend Parker. Of course Jackson had to wear a backpack just like his big brother. Jackson thought he was going to school because when I dropped Dallen off and it was time to leave, he threw a big fit. He loves his big brother and wants to be where he is and do what he is doing. Next year Jackson will be able to go(CRAZY)!! Dallen couldn't stop talking about what he has been doing in class. He is getting so BIG!
Jackson wanting to be like his big brother!
Parker and Dallen
Please no.
13 years ago



3 comments:
ahhhh those boys are getting so big...so I guess I must tell Eric to stop calling Dallen "Baby Dallin"...because he is officially a big boy! Jackson is sooo freaking cute...poor thing wanting to go to school with his big brother!
Dallin looks so cute already for school. That is so cute that Jackson wants to go with him. I can't believe Jackson can go next year it seem just like you just had him.
Noelle
Thanks for putting all these pictures online. It is so fun to hear and see what they (and you and Ben)are doing. Dallin looks so cute all read for school. We love you!
Post a Comment